Candle Care Tips
Candle Care Tips:
- Before lighting your candle each time, make sure to trim the wick to 1/4". This ensures a proper burn.
- Wax has a memory, to ensure that your candles do not tunnel, make sure to always burn candles until the wax pool has reached the edge of the container.
- Lit candles are hot. Never touch or move a candle tin or jar while it is lit, and always allow sufficient time for a candle to cool off before handling.
- For best performance, burn candle no longer than 3 hours at a time, and allow to completely cool before relighting.
- Keep lit candles in sight, and away from children, pets, drafts and anything flammable.